Hive is the community for modern working
A place to share knowledge, connect and network
Hive will bring together employers from different sectors across Wales to share best practice and learn from each other, much like the innovative bee, who will go exploring to find nectar before returning to share with the Hive.
Our next events are taking place in April 2018:
‘Breaking with tradition and embracing technology in the workplace’
This event will bring together leaders, managers, business owners and students from across Wales to explore:
- Traditional working practices before the technological age, and
- Changes to working practices as a result of technology, and
- Why some of us haven’t moved with the change.
- What will new technology mean to our working practices and how we meet our customers future needs.
At the end of the session delegates will:
- Have a better understanding of the benefits of embracing technology in the workplace;
- Identify methods of bringing staff and colleagues along with them on the journey;
- Start to develop a personal action plan for implementing new working practices using technology in the workplace.
This is a participative workshop where we will share our thoughts, ideas and good practice.
We will also hear from guest speakers who will tell us how they have embraced technology in their workplace. We will also get an insight into the future.
We hope to see you at one of the events!