Building on the success of the first Agile Nation project where over 2,900 women participated, we’re now looking for more women who also want the opportunity to take part in our proven and highly respected career development programme.
When you take part in Agile Nation 2 you can look forward to a number of valuable benefits that will help put you on the right path to effectively develop your career.
These benefits include:
- Gaining and enhancing the key skills that are highly valued by employers.
- Increasing your confidence to apply for more senior roles.
- Learning in a highly supportive environment with other like-minded women.
- Advice and support from our team of expert tutors.
- Achieving an accredited Leadership and Management qualification.
- Enhancing your long term career potential.
Agile Nation 2 is ideal if you are looking to develop your skills and start progressing towards your first managerial or supervisory role.
From experience we know that by taking part in Agile Nation women increase their confidence, unlock their potential to develop their careers, improve their skills and gain accredited qualifications.
Now it could be your turn to transform your career with Agile Nation 2, in the first instance we just need to ensure you meet the full eligibility criteria.
This includes the need for you to currently be in employment and working in one of these sectors:
- Advanced Materials and Manufacturing.
- Creative Industries.
- Energy and Environment.
- Financial and Professional Services.
- Food and Farming.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Life Sciences.
- Tourism sector.
Please return by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: “Agile Nation 2 Application”. OR return by post to: A/N Chwarae Teg, “Agile Nation 2”, 1st Floor, Anchor Court, Keen Road, Cardiff, CF24 5JW.
Our team will then check your application, confirm if you have met the eligibility criteria and then contact you to let you know the next steps in the process.
Agile Nation 2 is funded by the European Social Fund and Welsh Government to help 2,750 women across Wales for the next three years and this means demand for places on Agile Nation 2 will be high.
So we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for a place on these programmes in CONWY, BRIDGEND and RHONDDA CYNON TAFF.
If you have any questions about Agile Nation 2 please email us at email@example.com, or call 0300 365 0445*.
* For land-line or mobile Free Call Packages, calling this number is free of charge. Otherwise, calls from landlines are typically charged up to 9p per minute; calls from mobiles may vary. Please check with your mobile provider.